Still trying to make some money.
Trying to direct traffic to our online store.
(Please see the link above for all your holiday shopping needs.)
And trying to have some fun with it all.
I have a long week ahead of me to get ready for our weekly business meeting on Sunday.
Meeting with a friend on Saturday to work on the fine art of tattooing and possibly shooting scenes for our upcoming internet/tv series.
We shot 3 short scenes today with a camera phone. Purposely going for a GONZO filming style on some scenes. Still trying to find some writers.
Talked to a professional camera man today, but I'm not sure if he's in or not.
Did my daily couple of hours of free advertising for the Amazon store and the dating site.
(And if you're interested in either of those, check out the links above.)
(I won't plug my stuff again today, I swear.)
Time to watch a little Trailer Park Boys before I go to bed.
(And you can get complete seasons of the Trailer Park Boys at our Online Store.)
(oops,....I did it again!)
No comments:
Post a Comment