Monday, October 28, 2013

More Issues Than Tissues


Last night I tried to get quite a bit accomplished, but my internet connection was being very problematic.
I was working on blogs for my "Between A Rock And A Hard Place" blog, but I was unable to get anything to post properly. I did however back up all my work on microsoft word 2007. Now I just have to go in, edit the material for about 6 or 7 posts and enter all the links so that people can purchase the music that I'm talking about in the blog posts.

 I thought that I would've given myself a tattoo by now, but I haven't done it yet.
The tattoo will be a combination of the two images above (all rights reserved by DC Comics.)
I ordered some smaller shading needles and I hope that I can find someone to teach me shading this week.
If not, I'm going to do the outline and have a professional tattooist do the shading/coloring.

And on an entirely personal level, someone very special to me has come back into my life via facebook. A lot of things have changed since we last spoke and I don't know what the future has in store. One thing that hasn't changed is that I still have very strong feelings for this person and I probably always will.
(I am not posting her name out of respect for her privacy.)

Tonorrow is another busy day and I'm looking forward to it.
Hope I can catch the elevator.


No comments:

Post a Comment