Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Another Amazon Affiliate Store

I've been pretty busy today working on a new online store.
Not that I'm a master at affiliate marketing, but I have studied a lot of marketing programs and I decided to use what I learned. Studies show that if you have too many products on your site people become overwhelmed. By developing smaller sites catering to a certain audience, I can capture that market. And I can build 100 online stores, each with its own niche.

We are still keeping our main site, where over 6 million items are available for purchase, but I have started a new site today. Doing a online store dedicated to music, specifically hard rock and heavy metal (and classic rock) is a no-brainer given my knowledge and love of music.

I started with a long blog about a band I've been listening to since the 70s, KISS. I have seen KISS almost 20 times in concert over the years, and I've even taken my 3 children to see KISS.

Over the next couple of weeks I will be developing more online niche stores, so if you have a niche market you would like me to address feel free to drop me a line. I'm certain I will be doing an Electronics online store and possibly a site selling musical instruments (if I can sell quality name brand instruments.) I may even talk my son into doing a store selling roofing and construction material and tools.


No comments:

Post a Comment