As you may have noticed, or how else would you have gotten here,
we are now hosting this blog on a new host.
Blogger is a wonderful platform, and we already have a Dating Blog on here,
so we figured we might as well use it for this as well.
I have taken all the previous posts and moved them here,
which explains why so many blogs were posted today.
I've been trying to get some work done on our Internet businesses
as well as trying to make some money in the physical world.
To that end, I've been working odd jobs and training how to do tattoos.
I got a new tattoo on my leg that I helped put there. It's just an outline so far,
but I will be doing all of the shading as soon as possible.
I have really been enjoying having the internet.
I don't know how I made it this long without it.
We're making some changes in our business, but I can't really talk about everything yet.
We have opened a dedicated business bank account and are working towards changing everything over to that soon.
Some personal good news, I did manage to make enough money to pay my pawn tickets,
so now I don't have to worry about losing my pawned items until the end of next month.
Now I get to work on coming up with some money towards my storage.
Well, tune in again tomorrow when I have some thing much more entertaining.
Have a nice day
Philip C Knecht
No comments:
Post a Comment