Friday, October 4, 2013

A Few Days Away...

Well, I haven’t posted in a few days, so lets get up to speed. I have the internet at home now. I probably should have blogged Thursday when I got the internet, but honestly I spent a little time catching up on the TV I’ve been missing. Watched some of the recent TNA wrestling I’ve missed, watched the first episode of Marvel’s Agents of Shield, and watched the first 2 episodes of Sleepy Hollow. I learned a new song on guitar thanks to youtube. And I did a little work.
I have over 4000 emails to go thru. I got a little behind because I was off for a few days before I got the internet hooked up. I’m spending today catching up on that and tomorrow will be spent going thru our advertising sites and rating them and making sure that I’ve dotted the t’s and crossed the i’s everywhere. And advertising our sites like crazy. Going to do ads for our Dating Site, ads for our online store, and ads for Your Eight Steps, Pure Leverage, & Empower Network.
And while I’m doing all this I’m also going to learn how to Tattoo. I picked up everything I need to get started doing tattoos for an amazing deal. I’ve been wanting to do tattoos for quit some time, and I’ll make back the money I borrowed to do this when I do my first tattoo.
I gotta get back to work but I’ll see ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment