Just throwing a short blog to let you know what I'm up to.
I had a very nice meeting with a couple of friends last night to brainstorm about our upcoming Internet TV series, "White Trash Heroes".Think of Cheech & Chong meets Trailer Park Boys meets That 70s Show and you have the basic concept for our show.
I also posted to some friends on facebook for help with the project and I got a couple of good responses.
If you're interested, we do have a facebook page for the show. There isn't really much there yet, but we hope to at least get pictures of some of the cast on there in the next few days.
The plan is to shoot a few scenes to post on youtube before Xmas and to have 7 full-length episodes 22 minutes long sometime next year. We have started writting 3 of the episodes. we are still figuring out the characters at this point, so I expect alot of changes between now and when filming begins.
I can't wait to shoot our Xmas episode. We will have a clip from that available on youtube before Xmas.
Thats it for now
Philip C Knecht, b.m.f.
No comments:
Post a Comment