Hello again. Nice to see you.
I got a little feedback on my blog from yesterday that I seemed to point out the negatives about myself, and I didn’t really talk about all the good things going for me. So this is kind of an update…
One thing about me is- I’m no dummy. I wasn’t actually a straight A student because school was very boring to me and I learn much better at my own pace. But I have always scored highly on tests and I love to learn new things.
I am a musician and I have played or sang in several local bands. I am currently working on being better able to play guitar and sing at the same time so that I can market myself as a solo musician. Dealing with other musicians in a band can be quite a headache unless everyone is on the same page. You would be suprised how seldom that happens.
I do have a business partner who is funding this endeavor. We’ve been working together on business ventures on and off for over 10 years. One of my favorite business trips was back in 2005 when we spent a month in Las Vegas . I spent a few nights at the casinos mostly checking out all the bands playing in the bars. I saw Whitesnake and local (at that time) band Otherwise at the House Of Blues in Mandalay Bay, as well as the band that later became Steel Panther. And I saw the county’s best Van Halen tribute band Atomic Punk. Uhm…. I get carried away and can talk for hours about music.
I took some college courses a few years ago for Computer Animation & Graphic Design and at that time I didn’t even know how to turn a computer on. I am currently running several websites, as well as having accounts on youtube, facebook, twitter, etc…
Well, that’s it for today. I have a Web Seminar to attend in less than 30 minutes and a couple of things to do before then. I may not post for the next 2 days, but my home internet gets hooked up Thursday and I’ll be online most of the time after that.
And in the words of famous author Mark Twain, “Where did I leave my darn glasses.”*
*professional disclaimer- I don’t know if Mark Twain ever actually said that, but I would imagine he did, at least once.
No comments:
Post a Comment