Sunday, October 20, 2013

Times Making Changes...

We're making some changes

The first thing you might notice, if you've been here before or if you read the previous post, is that I've removed our dating site from this blog.
We have another blog that is about dating and I will be removing the online store from that blog, as well.
I was advised that this would be a wise move as there could potentially be an issue with that.
Too many unrelated links could get our account suspended or something along those lines.
Basically it was some advise that I thought made sense.

Another change is that we have started using an additional URL for our online store.
We will also be developing some specialty online stores.
So that people don't have to look thru the over 6 million items we carry on our ALL ABOUT YOU Online Store.
Like for instance a store that only sells Holiday Items.

And there may be more changes coming after our business meeting tomorrow.
Well, that's it for right now.
I'll be back with more later.

Philip C Knecht
b.m.f.

No comments:

Post a Comment