Friday, October 4, 2013

Starting From The Bottom...

Hello, and welcome to my first blog here. If you want to know a little about me, then keep reading. My name is Philip C Knecht. I am a starving artist. I’m not literally starving, but I am completely broke; heck I’m in debt. I am weeks away from losing everything I own. So I am doing everything I can right now to make money with the resources I have. I have several internet businesses as well as doing affiliate marketing and other internet revenue streams. Aside from some social media, all of this is largely new territory for me. Every day I am learning scores of new information, and at times it can seem truly overwhelming.
The first thing on my plate is my online store, All About You Online Store http://myultimateshoppingconnection.com/roberts0113 . We have over 6 million products available on our site. We are an Amazon.com affiliate and we are really looking forward to helping as many people as we possibly can to get the items they need this holiday season. And of course, I make a sales commission on everything we sell. If you are interested in setting up your own online store, please click on the link at the bottom of our store page.
Secondly, we also have a dating site, www.mycustommatch.com/freedating/rr4238 . With such a high divorce rate in today’s society, owning a dating site seems like a no-brainer. Everyone is looking for someone and we hope to help people make love connections.
In addition, my business partner Ralph has purchased several marketing programs and I have been working my butt of going over all the program information and signing up for page after page of websites designed to help us. like I said before, at times it can seem overwhelming. Luckily, I love to learn new things and I’m diving into this head first.
In the days and weeks to come, I hope to be able to share valueable information with you as well as
make a mountain of cash. At the moment, I am only about 2 weeks into my work and hoping to see the first fruits of my labor very soon. And I can’t wait to share that joyous occassion with you.
I am currently awaiting an internet connection at my home, at which time I will be blogging daily. But until then, expect 2 or 3 blogs a week. I should be on here full time within the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for your time, and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment